Sr. Programmer / Analyst Programmer
The person should have good technical skills in Microsoft technologies and would be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, system development, modifying systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installation and support
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems.
- Researching, designing, writing and testing new software programs
- Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- Maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correction software defect
- Investigating new technologies
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually to meet the needs the project
- Create and maintain technical documentation, test plans using defined technical documentation templates.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma or bachelor's degree in computer science/information technology or equivalent.
- Minimum required skill(s): ASP, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, C#, MS SQL Server
- And crystal Report
- At least 2 year(s) or more working experience in the related field (preferably banking application ) is required for this position.
- Willing to travel overseas
- Willing to accept bigger responsibilities and challenge
- Hard working, minimum supervision self-motivated and work under pressure.
- Committed in upgrading of knowledge and skills
- Ability to understands and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications
- Ambitious and willing to grow together with the company.